Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4.2.18

Miles woke up at 7:30. I was so tired. I thought for sure he'd sleep in since he was up 2 hours past his bedtime. I was wrong.

Getting the kids ready for school went really really slowly.
This bird likes to peck the window.

Poly likes to keep her eye on it



pretty

We got to school near 9:30. Ella's class was getting ready to go outside. For all Ella talks about liking it cold, she sure hates when they go outside at school.



Miles and I went to JCP after dropping Ella off. We returned my swimsuit.  Then we went to Aldi. Miles sure makes the trip last so much longer because he won't get into his carseat.  At Aldi, I returned a few carts so I made 50 cents.  Then we went to Ross. I wanted to see if they had dresses for Ella. Miles also really wanted a Mickey Mouse outfit so he got one.  I tried to get a backpack for Miles that we could use on the road trip.

Trying to buy miles a backpack
Me: Do you want a Mickey Mouse backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and Shine
Me: Do you want a minion backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and Shine
Me: Do you want a spider man backpack?
Miles: No. Shimmer and Shine
(I finally talked him into minion backpack.) 





We got home and ate. Miles was tired but not. He was hungry but didn't want anything.






I did laundry. I made stuffed pepper soup while he was napping. I wanted to work out but I never got to that.


I finished folding laundry and then we went and picked up Ella. Miles didn't want to go and I even got some good video of it.


I was at preschool for 40 minutes. At first I was on the phone, then I went in and gave a note to the front desk of when Ella's last day would be. We talked for awhile. Then I went in to get Ella and the teacher was asking about when we were leaving and what we were doing. That took time. Then we went to get Ella's stuff and her picture she drew of a house was gone. She was so upset by this so I could not get her to leave. She kept looking over and over for it and then would yell about it.
We had soup when we got home. Dave was already home when we got there.   I got food ready for the kids. Miles was entirely done eating before I had my first bite. Dave was too. Then I go to eat it and it's entirely too spicy. I couldn't even handle it with crackers and bread. I was disappointed.   I ate a few things and got more food and then it was time for Miles to go to sleep.  After I got him to sleep I  used my laptop and watched Netflix while Ella bothered me every few seconds. I wanted to work out but it was close to her bedtime so I waited. But then we started her bedtime an hour later!  Sigh.  I didn't start my workout until really late.











No comments:

Post a Comment