Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Gymnastics Trial (Twisters)


Ella has been wanting gymnastics leotards and been excited about gymnastics. I decided to sign her up for a trial class at Twisters.  She went to Twisters back before she was 2 in a mommy and me class. She loves it.  Then she went again just after she was 2. We missed a bunch of those classes because I was sick.  She's been doing flips and loving rings and bars since. I wanted to find her classes for the past year and never did.    I still need to sign her up for real.

Twisters has 3 levels of gymnastics for her age. She was in the middle level. The more difficult one didn't have openings that didn't conflict with preschool. But then at class I found it more silly and less real gymnastics. So I'm not sure. She still didn't know everything but could easily do stuff for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment