Sunday, July 22, 2018

Year Comparison

1 year ago I started Shift Shop. The picture on the left was my before picture. Sometimes month to month I don’t notice the changes but I really do see it after a year! It’s a 21 lb difference. Lots of inches were lost but I haven’t measured lately to do the total inches lost. It’s amazing what hard work everyday can do. I’m still not done. I’m always working to get stronger. 
If you ever want to join me let me know. I run various free challenge groups and different month long ones. 
Usually I like to compare with the same exact poses but I didn’t have time to deal with my actual camera and load the pictures to my computer. I did programs before Shift Shop but all before having Miles. My knee was just injured for so long. I even had to modify a lot of of the first few programs I did a year ago from the knee.

(July 20, 2017 and July 20, 2018)

Shift Shop Results
Core De Force results 
Core De Force Round 2 results
21 Day Fix Extreme Results
21 Day Fix Extreme Round 2 results
A Little Obsessed
80 Day Obsession Results
I have many posts of weekly summaries or videos but I didn't link them all here.


No comments:

Post a Comment