Saturday, August 4, 2018

2018 Goals Progress (July)

I made a post with 2018 goals and I have updated about my monthly progress a few times .

For 2018, here are my exercise goals:
  1. run 72 miles (that's 6 miles a month) with a reach goal of 100 miles * --- I ran19.45 miles in June so I've run 60.18 miles so far this year. 
  2. complete 4 Beachbody programs - I completed 3 phases of 80 day obsession but still only count that as 1 program. 
  3. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week) - In June I typed: I exercised 150 times the first half the year. (In my head my goal is way higher than this so I thought I was behind. I haven't counted push-ups for push-up challenge to the 150 number either.   (30, 36, 47, 17, 19, 16 = 165 so apparently I didn't document everything in my app)  This month I have done 44 more exercises.  My app says I've had 175 workouts out of 213 day. 
Random other goals related to exercise -- I haven't done anything there!
  1. Have a photo shoot while running
  2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
  3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
For inspiring others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges - I ran 2 in February and another in 2 March. I ran 2 more in June!
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups - I am part of groups so I keep not running one!
I need to work on a Beachbody program!  I feel like 2 of my 3 main goals are going to be so easily met and 1 is not. But if I didn't move to CA I don't think this would be the case at all.  I guess I better run a month long group starting August 27. (That's close to Sept 1 but not so soon that I don't have time to get people into it.) 

2 comments: