Monday, August 13, 2018

Happy Hollow 8.10.18

On Friday, I took Miles to Happy Hollow. A friend was going so we decided to go.  Since Ella had just missed school on Tuesday to go and it was a special day at preschool. 

To summarize we went Friday, Tuesday, and then Friday.  I went with 3 kids the first time. Then I went with Ella and Miles the second time.  Then I just went with Miles the third time.

Right when we got there we met Amy, Max, and Grayson. We rode together for awhile. Then we met Sarah and Georgia and their kids.  Miles was tired and complaining it was hot.  We ended up leaving the park near 1 and he was asleep by 1:10 in the car.

Miles seemed so shy. He wanted to be close to me. He wouldn't ride with the other kids.  But then at the end he was upset going into the car and he wanted to say bye to Max.  They hugged and I didn't have my phone out. I got a pic of a 2nd not as good hug after I said I wished I had a picture of it.























No comments:

Post a Comment