Friday, September 14, 2018

Kids Say ... (August 2018)

More quotes.  They seem to mostly be Miles quotes but Ella has good and smart ones too yet I guess I forget to document them.

-----

So cute. Said he’s "resting with daddy" and “watching tv with daddy”

8/5
-----

Talking about a tea party Lily is having

I asked Ella,  "Do you know what a tea party is?"

Ella said, "It has cups, and a tea pot, and even food"

8/7/18
-----

Omg. Ella is asking me to run. I said I’m tired and sore so going to drive. Then she adds “running makes you pee though” and “running makes you pee your pants “ 😂😂

8/8/18
-----

Miles see Abree today and he’s obsessed
Beth says to Miles. “Do you want a little brother or sister?”
Miles: just baby Abree.

8/8
-----

Me: Ella why are you naked?
Ella: I like being naked

8/8
-----

Miles says "it doesn't fit mommy."  I put on his bike helmet.

8/12/18
-----

Me: Miles what happened to your socks?
Miles: Ella took them off.

He’s giggling up a storm.

8/12/18
-----

“Put your phone back” so I better put it away. At park with Miles.

8/13/18
-----

Ijust saw miles's goldfish from earlier and I looked and it was not empty. I said "Miles you didn't finish your goldfish" he looked at me and touched the bag and said "I'm sorry mommy. I will finish my goldfish"

8/17/18
-----

I just asked Ella if she showed her gymnastics leotard at show and tell at school. (She was going to take it and Aurelia was going to take the same one)
Ella: No I just shared my hard drive.
Me: Ella did everyone know what a hard drive was?
Ella: No, but they do now.

8/17
-----

Miles just came running to me. I asked what was wrong.

Miles: I scared
Me: Why are you scared?
Miles: Kitty saw me

8/25
-----

Me: Ella can you believe everyone says you are so tall?
Ella: No. I'm only 4 and a half so I can't be tall.

8/25
-----

So we are at outback for dinner. The waiter comes over to greet us and Miles tells him “I like food.” The waiter loved it.

8/31

No comments:

Post a Comment