Monday, November 12, 2018

2018 Week 45/52 Photo

Looking through my week of pictures, I thought I could have had a photo of the day. There was one I wanted to use every single day of the week.

I chose this one.  Ella wanted to take pictures with my camera. She was taking pictures of her panda bear. Then I gave her a 2nd panda bear. She was posing them.  Then I turn around and she has Miles sitting there holding the pandas. He was posing for her. I had nothing to do with it.  Too bad it's a little off center but just look at Miles. I can't believe he has some facial expressions besides his blank stare that he always has when I try to get him to pose.    I could have cropped the picture but I wanted to show it just as Ella took it.

Photo Taken November 10, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment