Sunday, November 11, 2018

Ballet (11.10.18)

Ella had her last ballet class on Saturday, November 10. Well it's her last class for the Saturday session. She still goes on Wednesdays at school.  We almost had to leave early to go to a birthday party. I'm glad we didn't and bet Ella is too. They had the parents come inside and they performed for us. This was Ella's first class she didn't wear ballet shoes. She was mad her pink shoes were at school and didn't want to wear her black shoes. Also it's the first time her hair was not in a bun. She was being difficult when I was trying to do her hair so I did not do it.



They performed a few songs for us. Too bad I was the last one in the room because Miles was difficult and didn't want to go in so I was sitting on the opposite side of the room as Ella.

Song 1, 2, 3, and 4 incase my embedded videos disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment