Friday, May 11, 2007

update

timmy is fat. I thought I’d update you on how fat timmy is. I didn’t recognize him in the store twice. He just keeps looking fat. Then at walmart pb and timmy were helping me look for something and then they bumped guts. Their heads were feet apart. w/ the bump then timmy bumped into me and almost knocked me over. Then I started laughing so hard because they said they bumped guts. I didn’t even know they bumped and I wondered why timmy had bumped into me.

dinner was really fun. i laughed so hard.

also i forgot to take my daily picture again today. so 2 days in a row no work clothes picture. also i forgot ot weigh myself this morning.

timmy gave me my cds. i wanta 2nd copy now so i have some at work. i knew all but about 4. i didn't get the whole way through the third cd though. they laugh that i never recognize the song until the chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment