Sunday, April 8, 2012

3.29

Skirt: Express, Shirt: Forever21, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Lia Sophia

I hit snooze again. What else is new?

I worked late.  I was going to leave at a decent hour but that didn't happen.  I wanted to skip the gym when I left work but I did not. I almost had plans to run with Jen but her calves were still bothering her.  I got to the gym at 6:21 PM. Dave had even already left the gym.  I ran 2.5 miles then I did weights.
Right around 7, I remembered that I was supposed to go to PiYo at 7 and totally forgot about that class. I cant believe I totally forgot.  I should have run 4.4 miles so after the race Saturday, I have a new high for monthly miles.

We got pizza for dinner.  I'm so sick of pizza but it is just so convenient.
We watched TV and I mostly fell asleep by 10 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment