Wednesday, February 24, 2016

January 1-15 Outfits

January 1, 6, 7
Picasa is giving me so much trouble. After hours of battling I used ipiccy for the first time. (Julie uses ipiccy for all her collages and she makes a lot so I thought I'd give it a try.) The 2nd collage is a screen shot of a collage before it was made.  I can still use picasa to crop. But I didn't see a way to add text in ipiccy so it's not worth it.  I hate how programs I LOVED stopped being supported and just turn to crap. Picasa still works on my laptop fine but I think I have 40 pictures total on there. Sometimes I have been emailing myself pics to make a collage on there.
1/8/16
This sweater was in my container that was in the shed. Sweaters that were too small April 2014.  I wish it was a few inches longer though.
1-10-16
This was photo shoot day. The only picture of me with Ella is here. The photographer didn't provide any. Too bad Ella was still half in PJ's here. Man I really love my hair curled.  I bought this top specifically for the pictures since somehow my dark blue sweater disappeared and I needed to coordinate.
January 9, 11, 13, 15
 I really like my new pink striped top!
January 12
I set the timer and Ella came to pose by me. Then I walked over and set the timer again and she posed more!  The sweater here was also in the sweaters that were too small container.

No comments:

Post a Comment