Sunday, February 14, 2016

11.25

Ella woke up at 7:30 PM after sleeping 12 hours.  I didn't hear her until 8 or so. She was so happy. She needed the sleep.

I had a onesie painting here.  I got 6 painted in 3 hours. Well I needed a little bit more time to finish off some stuff. But it was so quick. Gayle got 2 done in about 2 hours. She was new at it, too.  Her son, Seth loved playing with Ella. They had a blast. I learned his birthday is January 2 but he was due December 29. Ella was due December 28.  They should be buddies!

Once Gayle left, we finished the shopping list and headed to grocery store. It was a madhouse.  We went to Trader Joe's and then to Safeway.

Ella actually napped!!! She napped from 4 until 8:35.  We woke her up from her nap but not until after we were done making the stuff and brining the turkey.  She slept so late that she was up until midnight.  I think we do this sleep thing all wrong.  It took her a long time to wake up.  Then she was up but didn't really want to play. She just sat and cuddled or sat and played with her iPad.

little bugger








I let Ella paint. She liked it!







I found an old phone and let Ella use it for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment