Tuesday, May 17, 2016

24 Weeks (May 15)



 I now have a nice camera again and a tripod. Can you tell from the pictures!?


Two of my friends are throwing me a shower (or sprinkle) and the invitation went out this week. Look at that nice poem Divya wrote.  I blanked out the location and phone number to RSVP :)

I finally wasn't really sick. I mean I almost said I was healthy but I was still hacking up phlegm daily this entire week.

So far Ella has felt the baby kick twice and Dave has 0 times.

I showed my mom the week 24 picture and she said the baby looked breech. I have no idea how she can tell. At the 19 week ultrasound he was just like Ella was at that time but the babies can kick and move like crazy in the last half of pregnancy. I'm not sure if he is breech now.

Size of baby: Grapefruit, 11.8 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 1.3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Well according to my scale I gained 5.3 lbs in a week so now I'm up 12.9 lbs overall. I took the weight a day late which is why this is posting late but I find this hard to believe. We'll see what next week says.

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly everything but workout pants and some flowy tanks are not maternity.

Movement: The kicks are a lot stronger this week. 


Sleep: I have actually been sleeping through the night and not waking up to pee. But Poly wakes me up sometimes then I can't fall back to sleep. I did fall asleep 5 nights in a row with my laptop on me. Then I fell asleep using my laptop on Friday and took a 2 hour nap.

What I miss: Getting up off the ground with ease. I feel like that being difficult to do just started this week.


Cravings: No.

Aversions: No.



Symptoms: Having to pee constantly! Feeling like I have to pee when I run.

Best moment this week: I feel like not being sick was good. 


Looking forward to:  Figuring out a name. Having Dave feel the kicks. My shower. 


Exercise:  I had 3 good workouts this week!

Same this time: My shower invites went out both times!

Different from last time: Last time my sleeping started to suck and this time I feel like I've slept better this week than I have in a long time.  I worked on a registry this week this time instead of having it already done.  The baby room is our junk room now and last time it was being painted and thus no junk was in there.
Some photos from other angles.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting a shower. How fun! And that poem is adorable. I wouldn't worry about a breech baby since there's still plenty of time for baby to turn. Are you going to attempt a VBAC or are you scheduling a csection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still way early. Even before we didn't talk about scheduling the c-section until 37 or 38 weeks. There is just too much time to flip to worry about it. Or at least I'm not maybe some worriers would.

      Delete