Tuesday, May 3, 2016

2.21

Ella played with playdough.   We were talking to my mom on the phone for awhile. It started talking about door knobs but then we talked well over an hour.   We wanted to go to lunch but kept not getting ready.

Dave came out and did a dance party with Ella for awhile. She loved it.  Then next thing I knew, it was 45 minutes later and they were tired.  Then they were sitting on the chair together and Dave was singing to Ella. She loved it. But man we never left.

Then on our way to lunch, Ella fell asleep. Dave tried to wake her up. She screamed no and went back to sleep. I went in and got Five Guys even though we weren't going to eat there.  She still didn't wake up so we headed home and never got our groceries.

I thought of going to the store while she napped and Dave was home with her but that's what I did last week and I was sick of not getting a break. She woke up so soon after we got home though.

Around 5, we went to the grocery store. It's so hard to shop with Ella. Stores are too crowded and she wants to push a cart at Trader Joe's. Awful.  We also went to some gaming store. Ella was trying to pick out dice. She had so much fun.

We also went to Target after Trader Joe's to get a few other things.

We went out to dinner too. We went to some place with fancy ramen and sushi. Dave's coworkers recommended it. Ella was not good and made my life difficult.

Ella was tired and clingy. She sat with me or lied with me or jumped all over me after we got home. And we started bedtime routine at our old normal time even though lately we had been doing it an hour later or so.  She went right to sleep.

Dave and I watched a movie. Dave picked a romantic comedy for me but it was pretty dumb. It's called Timer. I couldn't even remember the name and tried to go in Netflix and failed at finding what you recently watched. Then I went to IMDB and searched "Tell Me You Love Me" because I remembered Dave said the one girl was in that show. Then I found her and then I found the show. I was looking this up not even 24 hours after watching it.













No comments:

Post a Comment