Saturday, November 29, 2003

adventures

yesterday was a day of shopping and other surprises.

at outback dave gave me a promise ring. o it's so beautiful. i tried to buy a ring guard at target and kmart but they dont have them. i bought one a long time ago at walmart. i could order one on-line sometime. my knuckles need to not be bigger than the important part of my finger.

i expereienced 2 malls yesterday and multiple stores. we went to kohl's twice. 2 differnet kohl's so it was alright.

my purse broke at payless so i had to get a new one. the zipper came out. the rest of my mall trip had to be done with a broken purse.

at k-mart shenanigans took place.

we bought 2 dozen krispy kreme donuts after target last night. they were 10 bucks. at the train station one dozen was 6.20.

we did do a little christmas shopping. it more like gave me ideas and then i couldn't find the stuff i wanted. i did buy me stuff. i'm wearing some of it now. dave likes all my new stuff. he was an influence on buying it. i like to look pretty for him.

i still have a lot of homework to do and not much time left here at the not poly. i wonder how we are going to get all this stuff ack to the school. carrying it is the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment