Thursday, November 6, 2003

stuff

tomorrow i get my strengths test on that i know i did bad on. it's quite scary. they should have just given the tests back on tuesday so they wouldn't be prolonging the agony.

ied takes up so much time. i can't really do that much. i need to help out other people. there isn't much for me to include in my final chapter of our design report. that scares me a little. swersey isn't very good at getting grades and things back to us.
i used to think i would have more A's than B's. now i dont know. I might not even get a B in strengths and it's such a shame because i know that stuff. i think i'm like maggie was last year with iea. she knew the stuff and would just freeze on the tests. strengths is so much like iea. they should have a retake exam like iea did. it would make me a lot happier. at least i know i got an A in my one credit course. i just want a 3.5 is that too much to ask. i bet i'll get an A in psych and the law so that is good.
my physics test last week was bad. a lot worse than i expected. our professor told us after the fact that they made it harder because they felt kids were cheating this year. if i would have known in advance it was going to be harder, i would have studied more. other classes knew it was going to be harder so that isn't quite fair to us. my professor doesn't have a review session either.
I schedule for class in less than four days. i better hurry at deciding what i want to take.

today for lunch i had 1.5 cheese sticks, 1.5 glazed donuts, and half a carrot stick with ranch. go me

1 comment:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)November 6, 2003 at 9:54 AM

    the ranch was nasty. the carrots were ok. The cheese sticks were better before you microwaved them. I like cheese.

    ReplyDelete