Tuesday, January 3, 2006

morning

my dad woke me up at 9:51 and I'm going ot try to stay awake.  This might help me get my sleep schedule back on track.  I went to sleep early for me last night. I went in to go to sleep at 4:45AM. Hmm that's not much sleep. I wonder if I will actually be able to stay awake.

My dad called earlier this morning, but I did not hear the phone ring then. He is coming up to the area tomorrow instead of January 15ish. He wanted to know if we still want him to drive my car home or if it's too early.  It is kind of early, but if he doesn't drive it home we will have too many vehicles.

I packed one box last night.  That's a start. I wonder if Timmy needs any folders for next semester.  I'll only ever use them for organizing. But I'm also sick of saving him money.

I've only done one sudoku puzzle in the past few days. I'm slipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment