Friday, January 27, 2006

grrr

All my pictures are on my desktop. I don't know when i'm starting work. So all i have to do is scrapbook and organize. How am i supposed to scrapbook without my desktop? I say this because i keep getting yelled at when i say i want to use my desktop while living here. Then, they won't let me hook up my printer either. Now How can i print my journaling for my scrapbook without my wonderful printer. I think she wishes i was a bum so i didn't own anything so then i could move back home and the hosue would look exactly as it did before I got home except i'd be walking around. I want to start working. i need to get money so i can move out.

The only thing keeping me sane is that i get to go scrapbook shopping with Felicia and show her my scrapbooks.

3 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 28, 2006 at 2:06 AM

    I know exactly how you feel. I also feel like a nuisance when I go to my parents' house anymore. I'm getting my own place soon. (Crossing my fingers about it at least).

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 28, 2006 at 2:51 AM

    my mom keeps wanting to go for a ride and drop off your scrapbook stuff. i said that i am Sunday. She can't wait that long. That's tomorrow. She's crazy. I also almost forgot about giving you beads. So we're going to have to make a pitt stop at my house since i have so many and you might nto want them all. But if you have ziplocks to put some in since i said i want to keep some of the contianers. I'm sure my dad has ziplocks around here somewhere though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 28, 2006 at 4:19 AM

    Wow. I bet your mom is just as excited as mine is about you moving out.

    ReplyDelete