Thursday, April 26, 2012

4.16

Shoes: Kohl's
Skirt: Express
Shirt: NY&Co
I thought this outfit looked a lot nicer than it appears in these photos.

I was so exhausted so my alarm was only first set for 6.55 instead of my normal 6:17.
Well I ended up hitting snooze for an hour. Poly was cuddled up with me. I didn't want to leave her.  When I finally woke up, she was really putting on her cute face so I ended up wasting time petting her and letting her use my hand as a pillow instead of getting ready for work.  I got to work at 8:40.  That was the latest I've gotten there in a long long time.

I was so busy at work. I finally finished and emailed out an agenda at 11:15 for a 12:00 meeting. That might not seem bad but I want to have the agenda emailed out the day before.

I was so busy that the day flew by.  I really need to put in a good extra 10 or 12 hours just to read my emails from Thursday and Friday when I was out. I didn't even get that far today.

I ran with Jen after work.  We went to the track to take it easy.  We walked 1 lap without our Garmin's on. Then we did a ladder sort of.  We did 1 lap running 100, walking 100. Then we ran 200, walked 200. Then we ran 400, walked 400. (3 times), run 200, walk 200,   then 1 lap of run 100, walk 100.  I was in lane 4 the entire time and I didn't stop the timer while walking to the car which is why the total distance was 2.67.  We did that at a pace of 12:02.
After the run I came home and ate dinner. I watched politics on TV until bed time.  I did do foam roller, core exercises, and stretch at one point. Dave fell asleep early on the couch.
Poly was definitely on her best behavior and in loving mode when we got home.  Too bad I couldn't telecommute. I felt bad ditching her all day while I was at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment