Thursday, June 27, 2013

May 1-14: Outfits

I got so behind on blogging but I have my daily pictures cropped from May 1-14 so I think I'll just post them  here. (A few dates were blogged about so I'll skip those).
May 1
Dress & Sandals: Kohls, Necklace: Charlotte Russe
May 2
Dress: Target, Sandals and Necklace: Kohl's
May 8
Shirt: Loft, Jeans: ? (Mudd from 2003), Necklace: Target
May 9
Necklace: Target, Top: Ann Taylor Outlet, Cardigan: Limited, Jeans: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear
May 10
Earrings: Target, Necklace & Cardigan: Limited, Top: NY&Co., Jeans: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear
May 11
Shirt: Loft, Jeans; Express, Necklace: Limited, Shoes: Brooks (gift)
May 12
Shirt: Loft, Shorts: AE, Shoes: Famous Footwear
May 13
Shirt: Google, Shorts: AE, Shoes: Famous Footwear
May 14
Shirt: F21, Jeans: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear
I surprised got dressed out of my pajamas a good number of days. It might not seem like a lot here but that's because I already blogged about a few of the days.  I did wear dresses 2 days in a row.

3 comments:

  1. May 2nd is my favorite! I also really like your hair in a bun like that. Very chic with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair isn't really in a bun it's just a ponytail kind of flipped around so the ends are hidden. Most times it's all falling everywhere but I guess that was a good angle at that time. Here's a pic from the other angle https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/88t6aK7tlLnOZwjseGxEm5bnn7lUpfDURXr9QcxwQt0?feat=directlink I put my hair up like that most days but it never stays put if I'm moving around. Even with 3 ponytail holders it moves around.

      I think the May 2 dress is my least favorite dress I own. But I think that's because I often used it as a swim cover up so now I feel weird in it as a regular dress even though that is what it is.

      Delete
    2. I still think it's cute! And that dress is adorable. The print is pretty and it looks good with your skin.

      Delete