Wednesday, June 26, 2013

7 Weeks (May)



I want to tell everyone about how I'm pregnant but worry that something will go wrong so I'm not saying anything yet. It's surprisingly hard to not blurt it out to every person I see. I took the picture early since my parents were visiting and taking it early was when they were at google so it was easier to take it in peace.

How many weeks: 7

Size of baby: blueberry (8 mm or 4.2-5.1 mm depending on what source you look at)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3.0 lb loss! I lost 2.3 lbs in 1 week it seems.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely not yet but all my normal clothes have had trouble fitting for the past 6 months or so. Pretty soon I can at least blame that on something instead of just getting fat. Some clothes that I was wearing are getting more uncomfortable.

Sleep: I'm more tired and I'm waking up more in the night. I'm also sleeping longer. I go to sleep way earlier and wake up way earlier, too.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded or working out in general

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing yet. Maybe eating in general.

Symptoms: I'm nauseous a lot. I forgot to mention that before but it's been going on a few weeks.
Already mentioned but still going on: Thirstier, sense of smell, lightheaded.

Best moment this week: Not sure. Nothing crazy happened.


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My doctor appointment on May 22.


Exercise: Running, biking, weights. I've done a lot less since I've been lightheaded.

2 comments:

  1. Not telling people was so hard for me, too. I've heard of people just telling it to random strangers in passing, just to get it out there to at least someone. lol. At the same time, though, it was neat feeling like we were the only people who knew. It was like being in a secret club or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being the only ones in on a secret didn't feel like a secret club to me.

      Delete