Saturday, June 22, 2013

5 Weeks (April)

I started taking weekly photos. I took over 60 in 2 different outfits. It's quite difficult to get an exact side profile when all the walls and hallways are angled. Even though I am not showing, I wanted a good shot not to try to create a better comparison later.
How many weeks: 5

Size of baby: Sesame Seed, 2 mm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0.3 lb loss.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely not yet but all my normal clothes have had trouble fitting for the past 6 months or so. Pretty soon I can at least blame that on something instead of just getting fat.

Sleep: I have no idea. I think I'm more tired than I used to be.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing yet.

Symptoms: I'm thirsty a lot more than I used to be. I guess that can be a symptom. It helps me drink more than the couple oz that I'm used to. Now I drink a few glasses a day of water + other drinks. I believe my sense of smell is better.

Best moment this week: Making my first doctor appointment

Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My doctor appointment on May 22.

Exercise: Running, biking, weights.

I spent all week trying to figure out what outfit to wear for weekly updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment