Saturday, September 21, 2013

26 Weeks (Sept 21)

I have added even more to the baby registries. I'm not sure why I keep getting told it's lacking because there are about double the items on there than people invited to the shower. 

We bought a dresser for the baby room today.  I'll get a picture of it in the room and post it by next week. I'm wondering when our crib will actually come in. 

I relaxed a bunch this week. I seemed to have relaxed on the baby planning front too because I can't think of exciting things to report.

I feel like my belly is more rounded than it has been the past few weeks. 

Size of baby: Eggplant, 14 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 2 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  12.1 lb gain overall. I gained 2.8 in the past week. I think baking cookies and brownies and then eating a ton of them caused me to gain more weight this week. According to my app I should have gained 13-19 lbs so far if you click on the weight area. If you look at the week description for Week 26 it says 16-22 lbs.  I lose so much muscle that I bet overall my gain will appear low if I am on track. But based on recent trends I'll probably gain too much anyway. 



Maternity Clothes:  Same as the previous weeks. I ordered new jeans since I'm so sick of my 3 pairs of blue jeans sliding down while I wear them. I have to wait about a week for them to arrive in the mail. 

Gender: Girl!


Movement: Same as the last few weeks. I can feel movement. I can hear a heartbeat. I have read that I should be able to tell the baby's sleep schedule but I haven't actually tried to figure it out besides knowing she kicks a lot at night. She must be a night owl.


Sleep: I finally got to catch up on some sleep this week without having to go int Dev Bootcamp everyday. Once I'm asleep the only things waking me up are a cat walking on me or my allergies. 


What I miss: Exercising and running.



Cravings: Nothing yet.  When do these usually start?  I have tolerated eating foods that I used to not like. Maybe that counts for something. I ate cookies with nuts in them. I've started eating hashbrowns and bacon again even though I was so sick of both for about a year.

Aversions: Nothing really. 



Symptoms: Nothing this week besides lightheadedness sometimes. I have figured out that I can't stand or shop after eating. That's when lightheadeness happens. But if I stand or walk a few hours after eating, I'm fine.

Best moment this week: I'm not sure. I did enjoy looking at some nerdy baby clothes and pinned them. I think I will require a few nerdy onesies for this baby. I noticed that most nerdy things that I understood were more for boys. 


Looking forward to:  Can the end of December get here soon enough?  I'm too impatient.   I'm also looking forward to visiting PA in less than a month! 


Exercise:  I went into Dev Bootcamp twice so I biked, walked, then biked like normal on those 2 days. Then on Tuesday I biked to and from Google. I don't think I did anything on Wednesday or Thursday exercise wise. That's probably why I miss exercising more this week than I have been. I want to go to the gym but I want Dave to go with me since I haven't been to the gym at this location yet. 
Here are some other positions that aren't just the side view. I also liked so many pictures this week that I had to throw some in that weren't my standard. I did take more than normal too. It was so nice not having a bright sun interfere with my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment