Tuesday, May 5, 2015


Ella woke up at 2:30. Then at 2:52, I put her back in her crib. She was crying. I went back to sleep. At 3:27 she was still crying so I went back in!  I finally got her back in the crib at 4:15 AM. She was awake but it went better.   My throat hurt a lot at this point!  I ended up bailing on my morning run since my throat was so bad and I knew I'd need sleep.

Then Ella slept all the way until 8:30. Too bad she won't do that without so much middle of the night awake time.

I had a stampin' up class at 12. Dave watched Ella during that time. They went to the park and then they used the water table outside. I could hear them having a blast. Then Ella was so happy all day and I think it was because she had so much Daddy time.
We failed at getting Ella in the crib for her nap so she napped on me. After almost 3 hours she had a dry diaper so Dave asked her if she wanted to use the potty. He didn't even get half way through her short potty book and she peed in the potty!

We went to Chevy's for dinner. Ella got a beef taco and fries for a kids meal. At first she wouldn't eat the taco until she saw Dave take a bite then she was willing.

 I got a Jamba Juice after for my throat.
Then we went to Rengstorff Park. Dave showed me how high he pushes Ella. No wonder she has more fun at the park with him.  Dave saw a girl there that he saw at our park earlier in the day! Looks like we aren't the only ones who hit up 2 parks in 1 day.   Ella also loved the slide. It was so fast that she'd fly off. Dave would catch her after she flew off a bit so she liked it even more. She could see big kids on this other slide that they rode down with boxes and she timed her slide usage with theirs. It was cute.

Ella went to sleep at 8:30 and then I finally got to use my computer. It's still weird to type without my pointer finger. It's also weird to use the mouse.


  1. Aww Ella and Dave are so cute.

    1. scrolling back it does seem like most of the pics are Ella and Dave focussed. I love seeing them together!