Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Exercise Goals

For 2017, here are my exercise goals:
  1. run 212 miles (that's 12 miles this month and slowly increasing) with a reach goal of 253 miles 
  2. lift weights 52 times (that's 1/week)
  3. do workout videos 52 times (that's 1x week but more than likely it will be no videos for months then 3-5 / week then none for awhile)
  4. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week)
    I hope I can manage something close to what is above

    Random other goals related to exercise
    1. Have a photo shoot while running
    2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
    3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
    For inspiring others, I plan to
    1. Run 6 free challenges
    2. Run 2 month long challenge groups
    3. Teach a bootcamp class at least 4 times.
    This may not seem like a lot but, I am not even sure I will make it.

    What are your goals?

    4 comments:

    1. I think you meant 2017 instead of 2016. I'm sure you will do it all. You are a highly motivated person. Although having a baby makes it harder!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. updated it. At least the title was right. It's so hard to adjust my brain every January

        Delete
    2. Hope you do well.
      After both knees getting operated on in 2016 I'm just wanting to get some miles in with the wife.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Not running for so long killed me. I missed it so much. Hope you can get out there soon to run

        Delete