Friday, April 20, 2012

4.10 - Polka dots

Shoes: JCP
Dress: Dress Barn (purchased 4/1/12 for $40)
Cardigan: Express
Necklace: Sears
Belt: Kohl's
I finally got around to wearing my new dress. When I bought it they put it in a bag and the hanger came out the top so then that bag was in my closet and I kept forgetting about it. I love the material on this dress. I like that it doesn't have a zipper. It was very comfortable. It is probably just as comfortable as pajamas.
Before work I sat down on the edge of the bed and Poly came over to me and sat on me. I was basically forced to sit there and pet her for a little and then leave for work alter.

I marked all my emails as read at work. That almost gave me a heart attack. I know I had over 100 unread ones.  I happened to be telling someone about this and they asked if I had a graph of it. But they were just joking. My answer was yes.  I quickly tried to go through all the emails and see what I thought I didn't take care of.  I probably missed something though.

Dave went to the gym after work and I was still at work. After work he was home and said he wanted to shower but Poly was on him so he couldn't (top right picture). That was a funny text I got from him.  I like when he updates me on Poly's whereabouts when he's home and I'm not.
I mainly played Solitaire on my iPad after work. I just got too addicted.  I should have never listened to Dave and downloaded some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment