Friday, April 6, 2012

A Day's Worth of Twitter

06:02:05 AM - We woke up early. Already been up 20 minutes.
07:09:23 AM - People keep talking about Easter candy. I don't get how I would even over indulge. I guess if I had kids then it'd be easier to over eat.
07:13:02 AM - Hahaha How did that happen?RT @MarnieCarlson: A blender fail is when you have protein shake in your hair rather than the cup
07:14:26 AM - @MarnieCarlson I skipped the gym. My allergy shot made me feel a bit sick (with bad allergies. Was always sneezing. Sore throat. Arm pain)
07:15:43 AM - @DaizyCh @lisafilipek just the thought of someone touching my feet has my feet being ticklish and me laughing.
02:01:23 PM - well I just napped for 2 hours. Now the day is almost gone and it feels like I got punched in the nose.
04:01:37 PM - Dave is napping now. Neither of us could sleep this morning and we were up super early then we both needed naps.
04:02:03 PM - @MarnieCarlson My arm is still swollen. I'm sneezing a little too. Not as bad as yesterday though.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment