Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dress Cards

I got the Dress Up Framelits from Stampin' Up (retired) recently so I did a class using the dress on all the cards. I am in love with it.

I had 4 designs. Everyone altered them a little bit so we had a lot of variations.
 I used a paper clip to make the hanger. The background was also done with sizzix. 


I used the dress form to make a skirt + top outfit.

I did each one slightly differently. I did a dress + hanger, dress + dress form, dress that was sizzix with texture first, and a top + skirt. I tried to have variety.
Which card of the above is your favorite?  Then out of all the variations what is your favorite?

I made a card of each at class then made a few cards after class. You can see the variations.
Here are the cards one person made at class.
Here are other cards other people made.  See the variety. The variety is what makes it take longer. But everyone looks to put their own little spin on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment