Wednesday, November 11, 2015

8.27

I woke up before 6 AM.  I headed to a bootcamp. It started at 6:30 and went until 8. Actually it started a little late but still ended on-time. Ella woke up at 7:20 and hung out with Dave until I got home.

We had breakfast. Well Ella did then Dave joined but he was mad that there wasn't enough milk for his liking for the cereal. Then I drove him to work. I dropped Ella off at Marie's so I could go to a doctor appointment. Marie wasn't even home yet so we were there a few minutes before they got home. Ella was knocking. She wanted in!

I just got a physical since I needed a form filled out for Ella's preschool.  I went back to Marie's and hung out there over an hour more. More like 1.5 hours. Ella had so much fun.

We got home and Ella was so difficult. She  wanted to use my pen to draw on all my papers. She didn't want to go to sleep.   Finally I put her in even though she was crying so loud. She only took about 10 minutes to fall asleep.

Finally after 2 PM I got to eat breakfast/lunch. I was starving.  I cleaned the kitchen a little and used the computer a little during nap. I had so much more to do!













Ella is showing me/Clara where we live.













2 comments:

  1. Did you mean to leave off the rest of the day or just forgot what happened? I'm in suspense! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swore I had more. Some pictures are from the evening. But I'm guessing it wasn't too memorable.

      I did forget to mention that at bootcamp we did so many crunches and rolling things and it hurt around my tailbone. Then after class I looked and I was brushed burned and it really hurt.

      Delete