Thursday, November 5, 2015

11.9.14

Ella woke up at 2 and then again at 4. At 4 she just didn't seem to want to go back to sleep and wanted to play.  I held her and worked on it and I ended up falling asleep. I'd wake up here or there and she was always in my arms looking at me.  She did eventually sleep and then wake up near 6.

Ella went down for a nap and I got ready to run and then she woke up! So we ran together. I keep wanting to run without pushing a stroller but it never happens. I didn't even attempt to leave her home with Dave while I ran. I didn't want to deal with him complaining.

We practiced walking with Ella. Dave sits on the couch and I sit on a chair and we coax Ella to walk between us. Mostly with our support but then she takes a step or 2 solo.  She walks to get the astronaut duck to give to the other person.

We got Jersey Mike's for dinner.




helping me organize my frozen milk






No comments:

Post a Comment