Thursday, May 7, 2015

1.4

Ella keeps waking up earlier and earlier.  I turned on her jams but then this woke Dave up and he said I was mean because I had it on "so loud" even though I turned it down quite a few times.

Ella ended up napping near 10 AM on me for about 40 minutes. She hasn't done 2 naps a day in awhile then 3 days in a row she napped near 10.   She did nap again near 2 but that was only on me too. She's too spoiled.

She played a lot. Dave was in the same room as her and she played well. He read on his iPad and I did a ton of cleaning and putting stuff away.

Near 5 PM, I decided to go to Carter's to see if they had any dresses. I took Ella with me because I wanted to see how sizes fit her.  I tried on a 9 month dress over her clothes and it fit so well.  But then I second guessed buying her a 9 mo dress so I put it back and got the 12 mo size.  I got her 2 dresses, 1 cardigan sweater, 1 pair of pants, 1 hoodie, 1 hooded sweatshirt, and 4 long sleeve tops.

Dave ordered pizza for dinner and we had that. Ella also had fruit. Then she played. We started a movie. She seemed to want to go to sleep so I asked her if she did and she nodded.  She was asleep around 7:45 PM.  We finished watching the movie and then I played on my computer.








































No comments:

Post a Comment