Sunday, May 1, 2016

22 Weeks (May 1)

I keep thinking I need to go through Ella's baby clothes to see what will work for this new baby and what I need to buy. I also think about making an amazon wishlist or amazon registry for the stuff that I think of that we will need and I haven't even done that.  I thought of making a registry even if we aren't telling anyone the link because you get 10% off when you buy things off of it at the end.

This pregnancy is going so fast so far.  I really hope that the rest I can go without being sick. I am not even healthy yet but am doing so much better that it's almost nice.
I took pictures in both my normal shirt and then my maternity shirt of the same color. I will continue with the maternity shirt.  I didn't have Dave to take pictures so I tried to rig up my camera and then rig up my phone and hoped for the best. Above is a comparison but the pictures weren't taken on the same camera so that's why the lighting seems different.  These photos were taken at about hip height. I miss being able to use my tripod and having the camera about 5 ft high. That's also where Dave normally took the photos from.
When I got Ella to nap, I decided to forget about cleaning or doing anything else I think I should do and I made some new collages so that means you get picture overload for comparison this week.
I had to get my pictures from last time from a collage on my blog or maybe spend hours trying to find originals in auto backup. So the old ones are a little grainy but you get the idea.
I think I look pretty similar. The one full body I'm not at a perfect side profile but it was the best I had with the maternity shirt. I weighed 9.4 lbs more last time. My pregnancy start weight was higher before. I might not be as pale this time around but I still seem pretty pale.

Size of baby: Papaya, 10.9 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 12.25 oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I lost 0.5 lb this week so now my total weight gain is 5.9 lbs.


Maternity Clothes:  I'm pretty much wearing workout clothes or maternity clothes. The maternity pants are awful at staying up. I don't know how people do it. I bought new maternity shorts without trying them on and they are too big but at least these ones have belt loops so with a belt I was able to wear them fine. 

Gender: Boy


Movement: Yup. Here and there randomly. I haven't noticed a specific pattern as to when or anything. 


Sleep: I actually made it all night a few times this week without having to wake up to pee! If Ella woke me up in the night then I'd have to pee.  Ella is staying up too late so I'm not getting enough sleep. I am still coughing. There were a few nights where I was awake for a half hour in the middle of the night coughing.

What I miss: Being able to go hours without peeing. 



Cravings: No. 

Aversions: Nope.


Symptoms: I can't think of any.

Best moment this week:  I'm not even sure. 


Looking forward to:  I'm not even sure.  Getting unpacked more maybe.


Exercise:  I didn't exercise all week. I miss it.

Same this time: I never have cravings or aversions.Apparently it's always uneventful. I didn't have a best moment last time either.

Different from last time: Last time I got to exercise.  Last time I took pictures from multiple angles and didn't do that today. I wish I did. I feel like I look more pregnant from various angles last time than I do in real life but the side profile ones look so similar.

2 comments:

  1. I think you seem smaller this time. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been so sick lately that I feel like last time I had to have been feeling better than I am now.

      Delete