Saturday, March 25, 2017


Miles was up a few times in the night.  When he woke up near 5 he slept on me until 7 when he was up for good for the day.   Well he was up at 1:30 and was nursing an insanely long time and I fell asleep in the chair. I woke up at 3 and went back to my bed.  So I got to sleep in my bed from 3-4 AM.  The amount of time I'm sleeping in the chair is insane. It's not that comfortable.
We woke Ella up to get her ready for school.
We hung out with Ella. Miles and Ella hung out in bed for a bit.
He was really tired and wanted to go to sleep but I had to get Ella ready.  She was being so difficult.

Finally at 9 he got to go to sleep. He slept an hour but it was on me!   He had a blowout so then I had to put in laundry to clean his sleep sack.

Then from 10-11:30, I cleaned hardcore. Miles was not happy. He would fuss, whine, and cry.  I would clean some holding him and put him down some.  I got so much clean but had so much left.

He napped 11:30-12:15 on me!   Then I was back to cleaning.
At 12:45, I ate lunch and tried to feed him baby food at the same time. He did not like it and wasn't happy. Then when I was done eating and got to focus my attention on him, he was all smiles.

He napped 2-3:30 on me as well.

I did some knee exercises. I cleaned up some extra stuff.

Dave offered to pick Ella up since his all day thing was over a little earlier than he normally works. I didn't have to leave the house. Miles was able to catnap on me.  When they got home I tried to put him in the crib but that failed.

Ella and I did more of my knee exercises.  We watched some TV.  (We had eaten McD's when Dave first got home.)

Miles was so tired so we started bedtime early.  It was before 7.  Ella was so noisy he had so many issues nursing.  Then finally he fell asleep. He was in the crib a half hour before he woke up.   Then I was back in there with him. He falls asleep almost immediately after I pick him up and he's nursing.   He woke up transferring to the crib. I figured that was as good a time as any to try the Ferber Method of sleep training.  It was pretty awful hearing him cry. Dave had on Star Wars for Ella.  We let her stay up until he was actually asleep so that she didn't have issues trying to sleep hearing him cry and also so her noise didn't trigger his silence to go to crying again.    He was asleep at 9:46. (I already did a post about the sleep training.)

I went into bed at 10 after doing some bedtime with Ella.  I watched some Switched at Birth. I kept checking my monitor. I couldn't fall asleep. I even stopped Netflix and still couldn't fall asleep. Miles woke up at 2 AM and I was still up!

No comments:

Post a Comment