Monday, March 13, 2017

Ella Says... (January 2017)

Here are some more of Ella's little gems. 

Me: Hey get your hand out of my shirt
Ella: I'm just fixing your boob. This one is a little squished 

1/1/17
----------
Me: Ella where did you go?
Ella: I'm getting water from Ms Beth’s

1/2/17
----------
Me: Why don't you like daddy? Why are you mean to him and tell him to go away?
Ella: I like daddy a lot.

1/3/17
----------
She wanted to make a bed out of her magnetic blocks. i made one. she said "i'm making a better bed"
then said “it is difficult”

1/7/17
----------
Ella: I sharing yours and drinking mine” Referring to shakeology

----------
“I hiding your car keys”
She did this while my back was turned.

1/12
----------
Dave: Ella do you want to play Nintendo
Ella: yes with my controller (and putting her hands like she'd hold a controller)

1/13
----------
I tell Ella I need to feed Miles
She said “I can feed him”
Me: no you can't feed him because he will nurse.
Ella moved her dress : my boobs are a little bit small to feed miles. 

----------
Ella: Teaching Miles how to go potty
He watched intently      

Then randomly talks a bunch then says "I give you a ball of a sass"

1/17
----------
Me: I'll get your pull-up
Ella. That's not my pull-up that's Lottie's pull-up. 
Me: Ella why do you have Lottie's pull-up 
Ella: because I don't have anymore at school

1/18
----------
Ella turns to me. "I'm not afraid of Santa anymore "

1/20
----------
Miles whining s lot

Dave : you little s**t
Ella: yea you little s**t

1/20
----------
Ella in a timeout
Ella: I not 3
Dave: how old are you?
Ella: I 2
Dave: Are you saying you are 2 so your timeout is shorter?
Ella nods

1/22
----------
Oh boy Ella is repeating what I said earlier and she tells me "I can't handle you anymore "

1/23
----------
Miles woke up. Ella said I'm going to go tell him it'll be ok. I said ok I'll be right in. I was closing the tortilla chip container.  And then I look on monitor and she's in crib  telling him it will be ok. 

1/23
----------
Mikes is crying. Then Ella. I comfort Miles. 
Then Ella says “I crying too.” 
I ask why. 
She said “I want to hit Miles”
I took miles away to comfort him so then she cried because she couldn't hit him anymore !

1/24
----------
Ella pulls down her pants "look at my butt"

1/24
----------
Ella: I see a car mommy. Don't walk into the car. 
We were on a walk. It was a parked car

1/24
----------
Ella gets a toy from a machine
Me: when I was a kid we didn't get those. They were a waste of money
Dave nods 
Ella: When I was a kid I got 2

She did. (She got 2 last time Dave let her get some and I think she also ended up getting 2 this time.)

1/28
----------
I ask Dave what to have for dinner
Ella: I don't know mommy. Maybe a lemon.

She found a lemon on our walk. 

1/28
----------
Yesterday after Ella was running around I asked Ella if she wanted to run another race. She got so excited she told Lottie's mom about it.(who was confused what Ella was saying) then we drove home and pulling in that driveway Ella was flipping out that we forgot to go to the race. On our way home I had talked about how we can find a race coming up but I didn't know when. And asked if she wanted Gio to run the race too. 
Ella: Yea. Gio is a boy. And Gio's mommy can run too.
Me: Do you want daddy to go?
Ella: Yea. And Miles and you can baby wear Miles. Ok?

1/31
----------
On a walk
“That's a big hill mommy. You can run up it”

1/31

It sure looks like Ella had a lot of good quotes in January but I probably just documented more and she has as many good ones as she does every month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment