Thursday, June 1, 2017

4.13.17


The day started with finishing packing and then starting on the road trip.








I bought 2 dozen donuts for the movers.

Ella was at preschool. I had Maie watch Miles for 2 hours so I could finish things, answer questions, and just not be super stressed out.

They filled the truck so they did not get everything onto the truck. They had it into the garage ready to go though.


I got Ella from preschool. I forgot to account for her cubby full of stuff so I had even more little junk to fit into the car. Ella said bye to so many people. There were lots of hugs. It took awhile to say bye and pick her up. Then we picked Dave up from work.





















We had to go back to the house to finish some house stuff. Dave said we didn't or couldn't believe we had to. Apparently we still left stuff.  We tried to meet up with Divya but just didn't have time.

Then we headed on our way.  We drove to Santa Cruz and then Five Guys. We initially wanted good food of some sort but everywhere closes so early. I guess we should have just eaten near Los Altos and then we'd get one more goodbye with friends but we didn't.
We stayed at the Fairfield Marriott. There happened to be a car charger in the parking garage we didn't know about. That was nice.  We did have to use our own Pack n Play so we had to lug that up too.  We were not efficient in our packing so we had 1 suitcase for Dave's clothes, 1 for my clothes, 1 for Ella's, and a duffel bag for Miles. I said if we were good we would have had 2 sets of clothes for everyone in each bag so then we could just take one up. We would need to repack!

No comments:

Post a Comment