Monday, April 21, 2003

Kate's house

We were almost thinking of not going because of our excessive amounts of work. Kate sorta had us go anyway and she doesn't have much work at all. Then when we got there Tim was sick. Kate knows that me and Maggie get really sick when we get sick and that we have sooo much work to do this week. No consideration for that was taken. I didn't know he was sick until we got there. We did have some fun there but the after effects are going to be worse. Last night I was saying to PB and Maggie that I was going to be so mad if we got sick. We can't afford it. If I'm sick during finals again, I will cry. That was brutal last semester. Well I get to psych today and Maggie is sick. This is not a good thing at all. I feel so bad for her. I know her pain. I can't believe the lack of consideration. Last night I realized I even have more work. I thought I had an Engineering Processes final on my last day of class and the lab report due. Well they decided to change it and make everyone's due this week. That is another thing to add to my list of what I need to do before Wed. There goes my not Cs in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment