Sunday, April 20, 2003

The weekend

was busy. I woke up late yesterday. PB didn't set the alarm right. I woke up in plenty of time to get ready but I planned on being up sooner. We went to Kate's, ate lunch, went on a bike ride, played in a creek, saved Kate’s shoe from the creek, rode back, cleaned our feet in the tub, dyed Easter Eggs, made cookies, ate white pizza, ate carrot cake, decorated cookies, picked up Kate's brother, Ray, worked on homework, got ready for bed, did some homework on the sleeper couch and then I talked to Maggie and went to sleep.
Sunday, Kate and Tim woke us up at 7:10am laughing. It was Easter egg hunt time. I got lots of laundry money. Lots being one loads worth. Then it was breakfast time. Maggie’s dad showed up, gave us our biplanes, we went to church, I had to walk something up to the priest, then it was play station time. I fell asleep while playing some racing game. Then I cut out phrases in magazines for scrap booking. Then we looked at pictures from her vacations. Then it was lunchtime. Then it was get ready to leave time. Two hours later we left. I slept in the car on the way back. On our way back in the building Jess was right in front of us. We gave Jess her biplane and she was all excited. Then I went and visited PB and we came here and I showed him my candy. Then I began working on homework again. Then Jess invited us all to some Easter party and of course who walks in to go w/ her.. none other than Gravester. They left while PB was helping Maggie fix the CAD that she messed up on cuz she didn't listen to us about one file long ago... sad times. She has tons of work ahead of her... yup even more than me. She is also worried about grades but I’d have to say mine are gonna be worse than hers.

I've realized that if my family reads this or doesn't, I’ll be saying the same old junk anyway. it's not like I have anything else to say.

I have so much work to do before the end of the semester. This semester went by so fast. There is like no time left. There were so many thing that we all wanted to do before we left for the summer. It looks like none of that is gonna get done or maybe one of the many things might. I'm hoping getting dressed up to go out to eat will be what we accomplish. Friday we are going out to eat for PB's 3/4 birthday.... hmmm we could get dressed up pretty for that...ooo that'd be nice.

I really hope I don't have to take the physics final. I want an A in that though.... o the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. anonymous (LiveJournal)April 20, 2003 at 6:38 PM

    I wanna play in a creek and rescue random articles of clothing from said creek

    ReplyDelete