Sunday, January 2, 2005

tonight

i'm quite disappointed. kristin is still here but i wanted to watch roseanne at 2am and i came upstiars and it was the ones i saw earlier today on oxygen. mad eme mad. i already came up here. then i had to take my dirty clothes downstiars to be washed and my dess pants need washed so i had to change into pjs first but i only brought one pair home and they r in the basement from my shower. so i had to dig and i foudn old sweatpants but they aren't comfy. at least i took cut out the elastic at the ankle so my shins dont have rings on them in the morning. and now i'm up here missing the fun of downstairs. and granted it's not all that much fun but it's better than doing nothing all day everyday. i used timmy's camera to take a lot of pictures and he took some too. sara was also here earlier. i was the only friendless one.

i think this might be one of the longest times i've stayed up striaght with no nap or anything. it hink 8th grade i stayed up longer then i got really sick and missed a week fo school. then for the next 2 weeks i took a 3 hour nap each day i got home from school from being so exhausted.

6 comments:

  1. evilwombat (LiveJournal)January 2, 2005 at 6:01 PM

    sorry you missed rosanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 3, 2005 at 2:56 AM

    i didn't miss it because it was what i already saw earlier in the day. i was mad i left to watch ti and i already saw it hours before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tenroaches (LiveJournal)January 3, 2005 at 8:58 AM

    "so my shits dont have rings on teh min the morning"

    I hate when mine have rings in the morning. The last thing I want when I wake up is rings on my poop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 3, 2005 at 9:50 AM

    shins.... i'm fixing the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 3, 2005 at 9:52 AM

    I also fixed about 10 other typos but didn't fix them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mags114 (LiveJournal)January 3, 2005 at 12:37 PM

    hey hey,
    so i finally posted...hehe...You r good about keeping me on my toes with this journal thing without you id forget about it...you also reminded how good sweat pants r... i dont have any... now i really want a pair.. haha.. well ill catch up with you on aim... bye bye
    ~bbf

    ReplyDelete