Wednesday, January 19, 2005

updates

i slept 10 hours last night and i'm tired now. today i only had one class. we got out an hour early so i only had one hour of class total today. it was nice. before class i was busy talking on AIM so I didn't quite make it to lunch. I ate after class. Well right after class I got my parking permit. $62.50 charged to my student account. Later we went to Sam's Club to pick up my pictures but I didn't specify which type of black and white film it is so they sent it back and I have to give it back to them with the correct kind. It's non C41 incase anyone cares. I had to e-mail a photoclub person to ask. He tried to talk me back into joining the club. My head hurts now. I thought maybe I wasn't feelign well because of hunger.

I borrowed a space heater today. It helps a lot. myroom went from 57.something up to 66. o man 66 felt warm. it was great.

I want to go to the mall to buy some sweatpants that are long enough w/o the crotch being halfway to my knees.

The apartment situation isn't looking that great. I dont know what to do. I wanted that 4 bedroom with 2 other people but it appears I dont have friends that it would work for. Too bad I can't find 2 people like Pip that would stay in their rooms all day. Also a sorta bad thing is the 4th bedroom in the apartment is in the basement. I dont konw how that will fly with 2 other people wanting to live together that live with us. Heh for all I know the apartment is already gone. Dave hasn't bugged me at all today about it.

My Pizza Hut schedule consists of 12 hours this week. Saturday 12-8 and Sunday 11-3. I kinda like that. I'll make a little bit of money but I'm not overtaken. I bet they hired a bunch of new people while I was gone. I should probably contact work study about hours. I think I will wait until next week. I'll talk to Pizza Hut this weekend and see when they might make my regular hours so I can work around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment