Saturday, January 22, 2005

work/snow

pizza hut closed early today. the only people that went there were in SUVs or trucks. the driver there loves driving in the snow becuase there are better tips. even though he can't nearly deliver as many pizzas. he warned me before i left that i should drive 2 miles an hour. it took about a half hour for me to clean off the car and drive home. usually it's about 12 minutes. i had 9 tables today. 1 didn't tip me and they were very mean and i had to do tons and tons of stuff for them. I tried to park in the BARH lot but it was full. I went to the field house lot but the guy was still plowing. He didn't wanna stop for anythign. I parked where he already plowed. He almost ran me over when i was trying to get from there into BARH. Dave's car is totally plowed in. Probably up to my waist or at least my thigh. the roads weren't that bad. i think my snow tires helped. it was slick and ok yes the roads were horrible. i keep forgetting how i had to stear.

No comments:

Post a Comment