Sunday, January 8, 2006

Walmart

Tell me how this makes sense. And too bad i closed the first window with the original confirmation in IE. I printed it out though and I never do that. I"ll write the details for that one after I put the picture of the 2nd one.

These are the details of the 2nd confirmation.


The first confimation had to total to be 9.12 (same)
It subtracted 2.10 for 10 free prints (this shoudl be 1.90)
tax .96 (no way this is right. tax is not over 10%)
total = 7.98

ok i did the math and if you tax before deducting the total of 7.98 is right (using subtracing 1.90 like it should be)

how in the word did they change my confirmation to the 2nd one?

I hope they don't charge me twice. I dont care if I pay the more expensive one since that's right.  I have to wait and see how much shows up on Discover I guess or maybe they'll have the total when I pick up my pictures.

update:sales tax is either 8.25% or 8% i'm not sure. when the number came out right i used 8.25%

No comments:

Post a Comment