Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3.27

Necklace: Sears
Sweater: Express
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Nine West)
I hit snooze yet again for another hour. I'm just too exhausted.
I was insanely busy again at work. I was having difficulty thinking again. I'm still drained. I need relax time. I think even more than just an evening.

I thought I'd leave early to relax but then I ended up staying late.  I was going to go to the gym after work but I felt like skipping so I did. I definitely should have lifted weights.  Oh well.

I got home and ate dinner and watched TV.  Then I watched more TV. I just needed more time to just sit there.  Then I used the exercise bike, did a core workout, then stretched for 10 minutes.   I cleaned up a bit in the bedroom and organized my closet a little while watching Biggest Loser.  I had moer to do but then got lazy and just sat on the bed to watch the rest of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment