Thursday, March 15, 2012

3.7 - Car Battery

I want more blazers like this. Well I want more similar but would prefer the sleeves to be longer and there not to be shoulder padding.
I telecommuted.
At lunch we pushed my car out of the garage so we could jump it on the street. We headed to Advanced Auto Parts to get a new battery. Then hit up Wendy's on the way home. I had a frosty in addition to food. No wonder I've gained 6 lbs in the past 10 days.

After work, I went to Body Pump.  I used extremely low weights for squats and lunges because of my knee. I was shocked how easy the rest of the class seemed with my normal weights. I guess the slight break for the 2 leg tracks really helped out.  On the shoulder track I used more weight for overhead presses than I've used in probably 1.5 years.
We watched more Dexter and then Rachel Maddow.  I never get enough Dexter in.  Once we got caught up on our recording for Rachel, I went upstairs to watch it and work. I had to work to prep for meetings since I didn't have any time the following day.  I ended up watching Rachel, Lawrence, and Ed. I worked far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment