Tuesday, June 5, 2012

5.30

I swear work is trying to give me a heart attack. How can I get so much done so close to when I leave?

I got an allergy shot before I lost insurance.  There was only a little bit of serum left so they told me to call my allergy doctor.  They gave me the sheet and it was expired.  It was last batch too.  They never seem to look. At least I'll be getting rid of them.

Dave went to the gym after work but I did not. I was too busy with work.

After work I had to rush home to get my Stampin' Up stuff and head to Lindsay's for the last Stampin' Up Party.   I left there close to 10 PM. We made 3 cards.

I worked for 2 hours after I got home.

I finally wore this skirt with something other than my black shirt.  The skirt is 7 years old and the shirt is older.

Carpooling with Dave put a damper on getting my normal daily pictures.

I don't have any pictures of Poly because my parents were watching. I wanted them to email or text pictures to me but they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment