Saturday, June 23, 2012

6.4

Outfit 1: Express Shirt, F21 shorts, Sperry shoes, 
Outfit 2: Express Jeans, Express Shirt, F21 hoodie, Sperry shoes
Necklace and earrings: Target
Scarf that I wore a little is from F21

I woke up before Dave so I played Solitaire sitting on the bathroom floor.  I was trying not to wake Dave up.

At 6:30 we went to eat the hotel breakfast.
Then we went to a park to run/walk.  The weather was nice. We saw a crossing guard. Their outfits are different than around here. She had a stop sign with a flashing light.  Also by around here I mean by my parents. I've never seen a crossing guard up in Valencia.

We got home showered and wasted a little (or a lot) of time. I wanted to eat breakfast again at 8am but apparently I had to wait.
We went to Target to kill time then went to Fresh Choice for lunch.  It was nothing to right home about.   We went to Trader Joe's next to scope it out. We took pictures of limes for Timmy.

We went to San Jose and looked at the apartments that we will be staying in for temporary housing.  We also looked at some 2 and 3 bedroom apartments there to see what they are like.   Then it was time to go back to our hotel.  We decided to look up where to go next instead of try to figure it out on the way.

We went to the local mall just for kicks (We either did this before or after going to the apartment. I am writing this 5 hours later and can't remember the order.)  The mall reminded me of Ross Park Mall.  There were similar fancy stores. There were a few more fancy stores but the mall is larger.  I think it is Westfield Mall but my memory could be wrong.
I ended up taking a 30 minute nap while sitting up and using my computer.  We headed to a bar and grill for dinner then off to drive up to the mountains.  The view was nice but they didn't have nice stopping places and when they did, we couldn't photograph it well.
Then we went to Whole Foods to go in one.

Then it was back to the hotel and time to crawl in bed and use my computer.

The Target around here will stop having bags June 20. It is from some new law but I didn't read the entire sign.

Having a cat removes about 3/4 of the available apartments around here. I don't know why so many restrict. Poly is a little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment