Tuesday, June 12, 2012

5.28 - Going Away Party

My parents had a going away party for me.  Prior to that Dave and I went to North Park to run/walk. It was far too hot going there at noon so we cut our workout short and only did 2.5 miles.

We went to my parents house a little early to get Poly used to the place before everyone started showing up.
Some relatives came that I haven't seen since my wedding. We wanted to get pictures but mainly failed. Even in the group shot we were missing people from that side of the family. My mom's side of the family is the short side. Compare that with a family picture of my dad's side and in the other picture I'm wearing 5 inch wedges.
Poly had enough of everyone. Too many kids tried to play with her even when she hid under furniture.  After they left, she just chilled out.

The party was 4-9. A little bit after 10, Dave and I left and people were still there. Actually as we were getting in the car, my cousin was just showing up. I was sad I had to work the next day so I couldn't stay too late.

PS those are my "cherry" shorts and not my "orange" ones but they look so similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment