Friday, May 3, 2013

4.24

I wore green because it comes after yellow in the rainbow. (It all started 2 days earlier when I asked Dave to pick a color. He picked Orange. Then the next day I picked yellow since it comes after orange.)  I should do some form of color rotation because it sure made picking out my clothes easier.

Shirt: Loft, Pants: JCP, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Purse: Handmade (by Erin)

I woke up around 9. I played Donut Popping in bed. I went and used my computer until lunch.  I did a bunch of different stuff. I also played fetch with Poly. I took a break to clean the bathrooms to be able to cross that off my to-do list.

I ate lunch close to 1 PM. I had one lunch then another. Well I had tuna on crackers then I had Beeferoni.   I watched TV for a bit and used my computer.  Then I did the best of both worlds and used my computer while watching TV.
Dave and I met a potential new landlord after work. We got the lease and sat and talked for a bit. I learned that when he was late he called his son to email me to say he was on his way. So his son just pretended to be him to let me know he was late. But then he also gave us his phone number so that was good.  I should probably post about the new place in another post but it's renting a house versus renting an apartment. The only issue is it's available before we're ready so we will have to double up for part of June.

Dave and I went to the gym.  (They started work on the pool and I snapped a few pictures as we walked by.) We got Habit Burger on the way home. The sweet potato fries were much better than the regular fries. The milkshake was good but I had to keep waiting for it to soften up so I could drink some more.

We watched TV and before we knew it, it was bedtime. I think we only watched Rachel Maddow and then American Idol.

2 comments:

  1. why would you want to live in a house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. houses have fewer neighbors. PB is sick of people being noisy above us. But I like houses because then I won't have to walk up 3 flights of stairs with groceries. PB said he also likes the ability to be noisier and now he can't turn his music up loud but in a house he can.

      Delete