Thursday, May 23, 2013

5.18

Google+ makes this movie now sometimes so I thought I'd share it. Too bad it included all the pictures I took even the one where I was touching my face. I guess it only uses ones that I upload but all my pics get uploaded. 
Shirt: Kohl's, Pants: JCP, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Earrings: Target 
(I couldn't decide on a necklace so then apparently I didn't wear one at all. I was trying to decide between short and long.)
I woke up early again. I used my computer. I had some issues so everything took longer than it should have.
I missed out on Evie visiting Pittsburgh. She comes every May to clean up the graves of her relatives. I have helped multiple years. Then the family goes to lunch after. I forced my brother to take a few pictures for me.
I got exhausted so I took a nap on the floor. I didn't mean to fall asleep but Dave brought me an afghan and a pillow so I was bound to. Poly even joined me.
At 5:30, we went to Outback with Wes and Hilary. That was fun. We haven't seen each other in awhile so I wanted to talk more but there was a long wait so we decided to leave so other people could eat.

We went to Whole Foods on the way home. Then we went to Sprouts because I refused to pay the high prices for fruit at Whole Foods. I think all the fruit we bought cost less than the strawberries alone would have been at Whole Foods. We bought strawberries, bananas, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries.
We got home and watched some TV until we went to sleep. Oh Dave did cut up the strawberries and make whipped cream. Man was it tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment