Monday, June 24, 2013

6 Weeks (May)

The first 2 pictures are ones I had from before that showed my gut. They are from before I was pregnant. I put them on so everyone realized I had a little gut so it's not really that I'm showing early.

How many weeks: 6

Size of baby: 1/4 inch, Lentil

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0.7 lb loss overall. I also lost .4 from Week 5 to Week 6.

Sleep: I have no idea. I think I'm more tired than I used to be.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing yet. Maybe eating in general.

Symptoms: I'm dizzy or lightheaded almost all the time. Well maybe not when I'm sitting but as soon as I go to move. Already mentioned but still going on: Thirstier, sense of smell.

Best moment this week: Not sure. Nothing crazy happened.


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My doctor appointment on May 22.


Exercise: Running, biking, weights. I've done a lot less since I've been lightheaded.



3 comments:

  1. It's bothering me that you're saying on instead of no under sleep. lol. sorry I had to point it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it in week 4. but forgot I copied and pasted for each week. Guess I have to go back and edit. That's what I get for not rereading these.

      Delete
    2. Well it appears that after week 6 things changed so I no longer had that phrase anyway.

      Delete