Wednesday, October 14, 2015

8.6

Ella woke up to a diarrhea filled diaper. She had poop all up her back and some on the sheets too.  I put her down on the ground and had her walk to the master bathroom. Then I undressed her for an immediate shower. I don't think she was too pleased with the situation.   Actually Ella was awake for more than 1.5 hours but was just never loud enough to trigger the app.

We ran at 8:30 then I ran to safeway. I shopped then ran home. I was home by 9:30. I only bought enough that would fit in the basket on the stroller.

I made chicken for over salad. Dave wouldn't eat it. He made a frozen pizza and then ate cereal. It was the best chicken + salad I've ever made. I told him he was missing out. I hate 4 plates of salad + 1.5 chicken breasts.  I've cooked 3 of 4 days that I haven't had to pick Dave up from work.

During dinner Ella signed twice to use the potty and peed both times. I think it was pretty far apart. It was a long dinner.

In Ella's crib she signed 4 times for the potty and I went in and she peed all 4 times.

Ella filled her potty chart. So we told her she gets to pick something. Dave asked her what she wanted. she left and came back with his minion doll. So he said ok she can have that. She was so happy.

All day Ella only had 1 accident. I had asked her if she had to go potty. She shook her head no. Then I put her in her high chair and she started eating and then peed a ton!













showing off her sticker












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That messed up hair was from a nap. Ao enjoyed it too. Gave me a laugh.

      Delete